Registrations for Open House Bendigo will be opening shortly!
We had a phenomenal Open House Melbourne July Weekend and are now gearing up for our regional program, Open House Bendigo (22 + 23 October).
Keep an eye out for volunteer registrations, which will open early next month.
The Volunteer Portal has detailed information about how to participate as an Open House volunteer.
Login to the portal via the following link:
OPEN HOUSE building Volunteers
Building Volunteers are vital for ensuring visitors have the best possible experience by providing building access, tour guidance and answering questions. We need over 600 volunteers to make the OHM Weekend possible, and we’d love for you to join us!
Need to know
- The 2022 Open House Melbourne Weekend will be on SATURDAY 30 + SUNDAY 31 JULY 2022
- You will need to be available on either the Saturday OR the Sunday (or both!)
- You will be required to complete a 4 hour shift in the morning OR afternoon
- You must be available to complete an in-person training session
We are working closely with the Victorian Government and Department of Health to deliver a COVIDSafe event. The wellbeing of our Volunteers, Staff and Patrons remains one of Open House Melbourne’s priorities, and we have put in place comprehensive measures to comply with the current Victorian Government Guidelines and current public health advice.
And don’t forget about the benefits! As a Open House Melbourne volunteer, you will receive:
- Priority queue access on the Weekend *
- An Open House memento
- Sneak peaks of the Weekend program and exclusive links via the Volunteer Portal
- In person or online training
- Invitations throughout the year to Open House events
- Opportunity to volunteer at Open House events throughout the year
- End of year volunteer thank you tour
* non ticketed events + subject to capacity limitations